VOI: A Selfie for your clients? MSA Launch VOI App.
Imagine having the ability to verify your client’s identity using the convenience of your mobile device. With MSA’s IDyou, this is now a reality. IDyou’s intuitive technology provides a faster and more personal verification of identity process that enables you to focus on your client.
What brokers are saying about IDyou
- Laurie Parkes - CBA Diamond Broker, FrontRunner Finance Solutions
- Rob Ryan, Head of NSW/ACT & QLD, FAST
– Rocky Warren, The Sydney Home Loan Centre
– Brenden Lowbridge, Investor Loans Network. Winner of the Best Regional Broker Award, 2017
– Nick Chester, Ethical Homeloans
MSA Launches ‘best in market’ VOI App
Secure – Simple to Use – ISO27001 Certification.
MSA National has become the first Australian law firm to launch a verification of identity mobile phone App that simplifies the VOI process for lenders, brokers and loan writers. Taking reasonable steps when it comes to the verification of such transacting parties is a critical step in reducing identify fraud and threat and one which MSA National is taking very seriously.
Aptly named “IDyou” the App puts the verification of identity experience in the palm of your hands. “Copying and scanning is eliminated and amongst many other features, you have the ability to use your iPhone or Android to take photos, upload identification documents and submit to any lender, on a secure web platform, all in a matter of minutes.” Says CEO, Ayhan Baba.
“MSA launched the product for its own internal use for customers collecting home loan documents and title deeds from our office. The mobile App was so popular that we decided to share it with all our lending partners and their mortgage brokers. “Stamping out identity theft and giving our clients the tools to guard against this is something MSA are very passionate about. We are here to help our clients work through these processes and help mitigate risk.”
Why use IDyou?
Comply with legislation
Legislation now requires brokers & lenders to take reasonable steps to verify the identity of a borrower.
Government legislation around conveyancing is changing to ensure that brokers and lenders conduct due diligence to identify their customers. MSA’s IDyou fully supports the effort to keep fraud and identity theft at bay and helps you remain compliant with VOI standards across Australia. If you want to help in the reduction of land title fraud, strengthen security, lay the foundation for eConveyancing and align yourself with IDyou – then look no further.
MSA: Leading Service Provider
- Industry and technology leader – we have over 26 years of experience in the legal and conveyancing industry. Our number one priority is enriching customer experience and our success is clear through our growth.
- Custom-built – we pride ourselves on being the first law firm to provide a VOI application. We’ve listened to you and understood your needs and that’s why we’ve designed IDyou to create a faster, friendlier and more secure VOI process.
- Security – we understand how important it is to keep your client’s information secure and we take that responsibility very seriously. IDyou has a number of security measures in place to ensure protection of VOI data.